Queen's School of Computing

Where to Ask Further Questions

The following sources of information can be used to answer questions that are not answered in these FAQ web-pages.

Part-time status, non-degree programs, dual degrees, etc.

The Queen's Admissions Office.

Transfer credits

The Arts and Science Office

Special Needs

The Health, Counselling & Disability Resources Office.

Getting permission to take particular courses

The course instructor. The instructor for a particular course may be found in the course timetable.

What courses are being offered next year?

List of courses being offered next year

Internship program

Contact Career Services for details about the Internship Program.