The School of Computing offers a variety of innovative undergraduate programs, including Biomedical Computing, Cognitive Science, Computing and the Creative Arts, Software Design, and many interesting multidisciplinary medial programs in computing. Be sure to check the complete listing of the computer courses offered as well as our School Highlights.
- Thu Apr 24 :
- Thu Apr 24 2:30 PM:
School of Computing/ULSS CREATE Seminar
- Fri Apr 25 2:00 PM:
PhD Defense Mingyi Zhang
- Sat Apr 26 11:00 AM:
High School Programming Contest
- Wed Apr 30 :
Winter Term Ends
- Thu May 1 2:30 PM:
School of Computing Distinguished Seminar -- Ron Kikinis
- Sat May 3 :
- What did Revenue Canada Know? David Skillicorn Weighs in David was on CBC’s The National, commenting on Revenue Canada’s knowledge last Friday about stolen SINs.
- Bob Tennent in the News Queen’s School of Computing Professor, Dr. Bob Tennent, was interviewed by the Globe and Mail about the Heartbleed bug, OpenSSL...
- Creative Computing 2014 Hundreds of interested faculty, students, and staff gathered at the Biosciences Complex on Thursday April 3rd for the Queen’s School...
- David Skillicorn in the News David was interviewed by several media outlets yesterday regarding the Heartbleed security bug exposing millions of passwords to theft risk,...
- NSERC CRD Funding for Roel Vertegaal’s Leading Edge Research Congratulations to Queen’s School of Computing Professor, Dr. Roel Vertegaal, on his new industry-partnered NSERC Collaborative Research and Development funding....
- CHRP Grant for Parvin Mousavi Congratulations to Queen’s School of Computing Professor, Dr. Parvin Mousavi, on her successful application to the CIHR Collaborative Health Research...
- Paul Strohmeier Wins Best Paper Award Congratulations to Queen’s School of Computing, Human Media Lab M.Sc. student, Paul Strohmeier (supervised by Dr. Roel Vertegaal) whose HCI...