The School of Computing offers a variety of innovative undergraduate programs, including Biomedical Computing, Cognitive Science, Computing and the Creative Arts, Software Design, and many interesting multidisciplinary medial programs in computing. Be sure to check the complete listing of the computer courses offered as well as our School Highlights.
- Mon Aug 25 2:00 PM:
MSc Defense -- Hana Hashemi
- Tue Aug 26 1:00 PM:
MSc Defense Thomas Vaughan
- Mon Sep 1 12:00 PM:
- Tue Sep 2 12:00 PM:
Welcoming Ceremony for New Students
- Fri Sep 5 10:00 AM:
PhD Defense -- Alexandros Palioudakis
- Mon Sep 8 9:00 AM:
PhD Defense Savery
- Mon Sep 8 12:00 PM:
Fall Term Classes Begin
- School of Computing Summer Internship Program in the News The School of Computing’s summer internship program for high school students was featured in the Queen’s News Centre. Read the...
- Congratulations to Dr. Ahmed Hassan We are happy to share the news that Dr. Ahmed Hassan has been awarded a grant from the Canada Foundation...
- Nick Graham Weighs in on Google Play’s Bomb Gaza Game Nick Graham commented in the Queen’s News Centre about Google Play’s recent posting and removal of the Bomb Gaza game...
- New Book by School of Computing Authors Congratulations to Dr. Sharief M.A. Oteafy and Professor Hossam S. Hassanein on the publication of their book, Dynamic Wireless Sensor...
- School Researchers Funded by MITACS Dr. Mohammad Zulkernine and Dr. Tom Dean (ECE) have received an award from MITACS and their industrial partner Irdeto for...
- Can YOU Tell if Someone is Lying? David Skillicorn Discusses Deception Detection David discussed the art/science of deception detection on CBC News. Read the whole story here.
- Free Android Development Workshop for High-School Students The Queen’s School of Computing’s ULySSeS Project is sponsoring a free Android Development Workshop for high-school students aged 13 to...