The School of Computing offers a variety of innovative undergraduate programs, including Biomedical Computing, Cognitive Science, Computing and the Creative Arts, Software Design, and many interesting multidisciplinary medial programs in computing. Be sure to check the complete listing of the computer courses offered as well as our School Highlights.
- Thu Mar 5 2:30 PM:
Distinguished Seminar Speaker Rei Safavi-Naini
- Fri Mar 13 12:00 PM:
PhD Defense Lil Wang
- Thu Mar 19 2:30 PM:
Distinguished Seminar Speaker -- Rajni Patel
- Sat Mar 21 :
March Break Open House
- Wed Apr 1 11:00 AM:
Creative Computing Day
- Thu Apr 2 2:30 PM:
Distinguished Seminar -- Stefan Langerman
- Fri Apr 3 :
- David Skillicorn in the news David was on the CBC commenting on the Communications Research Establishment’s practice of monitoring millions of Canadian emails to government.
- Robin Dawes wins the Zalman Yanovsky Award for Outstanding Volunteer Service to Literacy We are happy to announce that Professor Robin Dawes is this year’s winner of the Zalman Yanovsky Award for Outstanding...
- Queen’s team takes prize at Imagine Cup We are happy to announce that a team of Queen’s students – Jake Alsemgeest and Zaeem Anwar from Computing and...
- Agnes Benidickson Tricolour Award for Eric Rapos School of Computing PhD student Eric Rapos was recently awarded the prestigious Agnes Benedickson Tricolour Award. Induction in the Tricolour...
- Dave Dove in the News Dave Dove has been featured in the Queen’s Annual Report for 2013 – 2014. He is shown on the leading...
- David Skillicorn in the news David is in the news today commenting on the issue of technology firms being caught between the need for better...
- School of Computing scores big in Game Development Competitions Members of the Queen’s School of Computing have recently stood out in two game design competitions. First, two groups from...