- Master's by research, both full-time (with financial support) and part-time;
- Master's by coursework and project;
(not available to international students)
How to Apply
- Review our research areas and faculty
- Check our Admissions Requirements
- Apply on-line to Graduate Studies by January 15, this deadline is flexible for Canadian applicants.
- Carefully follow all five steps of the the Graduate Studies application process.
- Contact a potential supervisor and notify them of your application
- Offers are normally made between February and June.
Prospective Graduate students are encouraged to review our Frequently Asked Questions page or to contact email@example.com for further information about our programs. Information is available for research groups within the School of Computing and students are available to answer questions about their labs.
The academic year begins in September, so this is the normal date for admission to all graduate programs. Admission in January or May is possible for Ph.D. applicants.