- Grade 11 or 12 student attending a local High School
- Programming experience (high school courses and/or self-taught)
- Strong interest in developing new technologies
- Must have a Kingston address for the months of July and August for your application to be considered
Please note that the School does not provide accommodation.
- Work with a School of Computing professor and Queen's University students in an area of your interest
- Internships last for up to two months during July and August
(dates may be flexible)
- Interns are Queen's University employees - you get paid! (Estimated at $1500.)
How to Apply
To apply for a position, we need:
- A cover letter which details your interest in the subject, as
well as highlighting your experience in your desired area of study;
- A detailed C. V.;
- Two letters of reference, preferably from your teachers;
- An official transcript of your high school grades to date.
Once you’ve gathered these items, please send them to:
Queen’s School of Computing
25 Union Street
Goodwin Hall, Room 557
Kingston, Ontario K7L 3N6
If you have any other questions, you can reach Karen Knight at:
email@example.com or by phone at 613-533-6050.
Deadline for application is April 30th.
Arrangements will then be made for lab tours and meetings with professors.
School of Computing Research
The School of Computing is engaged in a broad range of exciting research. Here are links to a few of the many areas in which our faculty is active: