Three of Canada’s leading technology companies, TELUS, BlackBerry and Solace, came together with L-SPARK in 2019 to create the Secure IoT Accelerator Program, powered by an innovative Secure IoT Platform. Now, Queen’s University, the School of Computing and L-SPARK are collaborating to make this same Platform available to Queen’s and RMC participants through the Secure IoT Challenge and Hackathon.
Join the challenge if you are...
- Passionate about building new IoT products and services that will change the way our world operates
- Eager to learn from industry experts and business mentors
- Interested in creating a potential startup company
- Prepared to fully participate in the Hackathon weekend, Feb.28 – Mar.1
The Secure IoT Challenge has two main components:
- A Hackathon that will take place over the weekend of Feb.28 – Mar.1 at Queen’s University, where teams will address a variety of challenges and develop a proof of concept of their solution using the Secure IoT Dev Kit.
- An opportunity for the top 4 Hackathon teams to receive support to further develop their proposed solution.
For more info visit https://www.cs.queensu.ca/l-spark/