The course work pattern requires eight half-courses which cannot include CISC897. At least one course must be from each of the three course categories:
- Computer Systems,
- Theory of Computation and
The selection of courses is subject to School approval. At the beginning of the program the student is required to submit a plan of study to the Coordinator of Graduate Studies.
- By taking four courses per term, it is possible to complete the course requirements within two terms.
- Please note that the Course Work MSc is not funded
- This program is highly competitive with very limited space.
- Admission to a course work M.Sc is only available for September.