- Work with a School of Computing professor and Queen’s University students in an area of your interest
- Internships last for up to two months during July and August
- All work will be done remotely
- Interns are Queen’s University employees – you get paid! (Estimated at $1500)
- Grade 10-12 student
- Programming experience (high school courses and/or self-taught)
- Strong interest in developing new technologies
How to Apply
Please apply using the application form. You will be asked to submit the following:
- A brief declaration of your interest in the internship (why you are interested, what you hope to get out of it) as well as a paragraph highlighting your experience in Computer Science.
- A detailed resume
- A letter of reference, preferably from your Computer Science teacher (but if that is not possible, a letter from someone who is familiar with your computing abilities will suffice)
- A transcript of your high school grades to date.
If you have any other questions you can contact Professor Wendy Powley.
Deadline for application is June 4th, 2021 (at midnight).
Select candidates will receive an interview by video call during the week of June 7-11th and offers will be made by June 15th. There are 5-8 positions available, and we expect that interest will be high.