Introduction to design, analysis, and implementation of algorithms. Recursion, backtracking, and exits. Sequences. Elementary searching and sorting. Order-of-magnitude complexity. Documentation, iterative program development, translating natural language to code, testing and debugging.
Also offered online. Consult Arts and Science Online. Learning Hours may vary.
This course appears in the pre- or co-requisites for the following course(s):
- CISC 124 - Introduction to Computing Science II
- COCA 201 - Intro Comp & Creative Arts
- CISC 203 - Discrete Mathematics for Computing II
- CISC 204 - Logic for Computing Science
- CISC 220 - System Level Programming
- CISC 271 - Linear Data Analysis
- CISC 330 - Computer-Integrated Surgery
- CISC 458 - Programming Language Processors (S)