Design and implementation of advanced data structures and related algorithms, including correctness and complexity analysis.
This course appears in the pre- or co-requisites for the following course(s):
- CISC 320 - Fundamentals of Software Development
- CISC 322 - Software Architecture
- CISC 324 - Operating Systems
- CISC 326 - Game Architecture
- CISC 352 - Artificial Intelligence
- CISC 365 - Algorithms I
- COGS 400 - Neural and Genetic Cognitive Models
- CISC 423 - Software Requirements
- CISC 432 - Advanced Data Management Systems
- CISC 452 - Neural and Genetic Computing
- CISC 454 - Graphics (A)
- CISC 468 - Cryptography
Level 2 or above and a minimum grade of a C- (obtained in any term) or a 'Pass' (obtained in Winter 2020) in (CISC 124 and CISC 203).