Which courses are recommended for School of Business students taking the Queen's Option in Computing?
- CISC-121/3.0: Introduction to Computing Science I
- CISC-124/3.0: Introduction to Computing Science II
- CISC-203/3.0: Discrete Mathematics for Computing II
- CISC-220/3.0: System-Level Programming
- CISC-235/3.0: Data Structures
- CISC-332/3.0: Database Management Systems
- CISC-333/3.0: Introduction to Data Mining
- CISC-432/3.0: Advanced Database Systems
Note: COMM 161/3.0 will satisfy the "first-year Math" co-requisite to CISC 121/3.0 and 124/3.0, and the CISC 204/3.0 prerequisite to CISC 332/3.0. Other exceptions may be granted by a course instructor.